Frequently Asked Questions & Common Problems
What is the Make-up Lesson policy for Term Enrolments ?
- No Make-ups in weeks 1 or 2 while we enrol New Starters
- FOUR (4) Makeups are permitted each term, IF space permits
- Make-ups require an Absence to be recorded in ADVANCE
- Booked Makeups NOT taken are still regarded as TAKEN
- Tomorrows Absence must be recorded before 12 MIDNIGHT TODAY
- Make-up lessons must be booked before 8am to attend a lesson today
- By booking an Absence you are REMOVED from the roll & can NOT swim
- Make-ups are NOT guaranteed and only possible IF space is available
- Private lesson Make-ups can ONLY be taken in Group lesson classes
- A Booked Make-up may be cancelled if required to enrol a New Starter
- Make-ups can NOT be carried over to NEXT Term or Holiday Program
- Advance Absences can be recorded up to four (4) weeks in advance
How will I be eligible to Book a Make-up Lesson ?
- be Enrolled in the Current Learn To Swim Term program
- record your Advance Absence online (do not call or email) before 12 midnight if your class is tomorrow.\
- EXCEPT for the SWIM STUDIO, please email the office with the date of your Advance: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I cancel a booked Absence or Make-up?
- for the SWIM STUDIO, please email the office at: email@example.com
- All other swimmers swimmers need to go to MY SWIM ACCOUNT
- Complete "Option 1x" or "Option 2x" to request their Advance Absence or Makeup be deleted/cancelled.
- NOTE: An Advance Absence may NOT be able to be deleted if another swimmer has already booked the space for a Makeup lesson.
Help, I'm still having a problem using MY SWIM ACCOUNT ...